Nashville Proposal Photographer
Nashville proposal photographer | Joe surprised Kristen with a surprise proposal at Arrington Vineyards after a wine tasting and tour. She said yes! This was such a sweet proposal, and I am so excited to be photographing Kristen and Joe’s wedding next month. Stay tuned for photos from their engagement session!
Looking to plan a Nashville proposal and want to have the moment captured? Here are some tips:
- Send the photographer or planner photos of yourself. We want to be sure we aren’t
stalkingwaiting on another couple to propose while you’re popping the question a few feet away!
- Go over exactly when you plan on proposing, and what direction you plan to be facing so your photographer doesn’t end up with pictures of your backs.
- Take your time. This is a meaningful moment, and often grooms will have some sweet words to say to their brides. So you don’t feel rushed, a great idea is to come up with a subtle cue (thumbs up, scratch your head, etc) when you’re about to pop the ring out. This lets the photographer know to get ready.
- Let someone else take care of the details. Every time I ask my couples about their proposal story, it’s ALWAYS mentioned how nervous the groom-to-be is. Letting someone else take care of the plans is a wonderful way to stay relaxed and enjoy the moment. Regalo Designs does an amazing job at this, and we’ve teamed up during scavenger hunts, Bluebird Cafe proposals, picnic in the woods, and more for proposals!
- Have a backup plan. Proposing outside and looks like rain? Have an indoor location or umbrellas. Crowded or touristy area? Have another area to bring her at that location if you want a little more space.
Nashville Wedding Photographers, Smith Studios Photography, specializes in wedding, engagement, proposal, family and newborn photography in Nashville, Franklin, Brentwood, Murfreesboro, and surrounding areas in middle Tennessee.