Tucker’s Gap Wedding | Kelly and Luke
Tucker’s Gap wedding- Kelly and Luke may be one of my favorite couples of all time…who am I kidding, they’re everyone’s favorite people and couple! Their wedding at Tucker’s Gap in Lebanon was as beautiful, fun and relaxed as they are! Kelly’s dress was stunning; she said she found it years ago in a magazine and decided that was the one for her. Hair and Yonder, a mobile hair salon, did an amazing job and I’m a tad obsessed with their adorable airstream. The venue Tucker’s Gap is a new barn venue in Lebanon that puts the elegance in barn weddings. If I had to come up with a list of reasons why I adore Kelly and Luke it would go on all day, so instead here are my top 5 favorite things about this new venue 😉
- The bridal suite- It’s large, bright, and ready to go for hair and makeup set up salon-style. A kitchen area, changing rooms, and multiple bathrooms make it so you don’t need to leave until the ceremony!
- The landscaped front lawn- the gorgeous landscaping and waterfall set the tone for a beautiful outdoor ceremony. My favorite part? The grass is turf but looks real, so even in our case when everything else was mud the ceremony site was green and dry!
- Rain plan- The big doors pull up,making a beautiful rain plan for a ceremony if you need to move it indoors but still have an outdoor view.
- The venue owners and on site coordinator- made the day seamless and a pleasure to work with. Dear brides, this is a gem when it comes to finding your venue!!!
- Photo locations: this venue has a million gorgeous backdrops no matter what the lighting is! We chose to do their first look at another barn on the property due to mid day lighting, and other locations included anywhere around the barn, a pond, wooded areas, and a large open area. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Venue: Tucker’s Gap
Dress: Anna Campbell
Florist: Cheryl’s Flowers and Gifts
Coordinator: Jeana Williams with Tucker’s Gap
Hair: Hair and Yonder
Videographers: New Shoes Videography