Nashville wedding photography- Nashville is FULL of great photo locations, and this one is one of my new favorites. Morgan and Giovanni are such a fun couple who were even up for hiking in the rain..and I think it was definitely worth it. Already married, and thinking of having a couples photo session? Here are my top 5 reasons you should do it:
- Not that wedding planning is stressful but…(who are we kidding? It’s stressful!) these sessions celebrate the two of you without the pressures of save the dates, invitations, etc.
- You’re not limited to certain seasons or on a time crunch
- You’ve already gotten used to being in front of the camera from your wedding and engagement photos, so this is a great excuse to get fun relaxed photos as well.
- SO many couples have engagement and wedding photos, then straight to Christmas cards with their kids a few years later. What happened to those kid free, beautiful happily married photos to look back on with just the two of you?
- BECAUSE…LOOK AT THIS SESSION 😉 why wouldn’t you need an anniversary or “just because” session?
Smith Studios Photography is a Nashville photographer that specializes in engagement photography, wedding photography, elopement photography, and portraits. Serving the areas of Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Spring Hill, Clarksville, Lebanon, Smyrna, and available for destination weddings worldwide.
Nashville wedding photographer | Nashville photographers | engagement photography Nashville Tn | Murfreesboro wedding photographers |Nashville newborn photographer | Nashville family photographers |newborn photographers Murfreesboro | newborn photographer Franklin | Murfreesboro family photographers | Franklin family photography |Newborn photographer Franklin