Meadow Hill Farm Wedding Columbia, Tn
Barn weddings with southern details are here to stay, y’all. Carly and Zach’s wedding at Meadow Hill Farm in Columbia, Tn was the perfect fall southern wedding. The weather couldn’t have been better (thanks to choosing their date based on the farmer’s almanac!) and Meadow Hill Farms was a photographer’s dream venue! No detail was overlooked, from the luscious fall bouquets to the homemade soup and chili served in beautiful porcelain bowls. Here are a few favorites, enjoy!
5 Reasons Meadow Hill Farm is a fantastic venue:
- Indoor/Outdoor locations for ceremony- you can’t go wrong here. With a gorgeous barn and a BEAUTIFUL ceremony site outdoors, you are covered rain or shine!
- The bridal cabin and grooms cabin- this is a must for getting ready on site, and these are picture perfect!
- The landscaping is immaculate- even in November after a few freezing weeks, there were blooms and plenty of colors
- The cocktail garden- not many venues have a distinct and separate location for cocktail hour, which can be tricky when flipping your ceremony space into a reception! This cozy little cocktail garden is right off of the main barn, making the transition easy.
- The venue owners and staff- not only do they go out of your way to help, they are extremely nice! This goes a long way during wedding planning and on your big day!
Smith Studios Photography is a Nashville photographer that specializes in engagement photography, wedding photography, elopement photography, and portraits. Serving the areas of Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Spring Hill, Clarksville, Lebanon, Smyrna, and available for destination weddings worldwide.
Nashville wedding photographer | Nashville photographers | engagement photography Nashville Tn | Murfreesboro wedding photographers |Nashville newborn photographer | Nashville family photographers |newborn photographers Murfreesboro | newborn photographer Franklin | Murfreesboro family photographers | Franklin family photography |Newborn photographer Franklin